Admitad vs Adsense: Which One is Better for Publishers?
If you are a publisher looking for ways to monetize your website or blog, you might have heard of Admitad and Adsense. These are two of the most widely used ad platforms in the world, but they have some significant differences that can affect your earnings and user experience. In this article, we will compare Admitad vs Adsense based on various criteria, such as:
- What are Admitad and Adsense?
- What are the pros and cons of each platform?
- How much can you earn with each platform?
- What kind of ad formats do they offer?
- How do they pay their publishers?
- What are some tips and best practices for using each platform?
By the end of this article, you will have a better idea of which platform suits your needs and goals better. Let’s get started!
Read also : How to Raise Your Domain Authority in Simple Steps
What are Admitad and Adsense?
Admitad is an affiliate network that connects publishers with advertisers who want to promote their products or services. Publishers can choose from over 30,000 offers from various categories, such as e-commerce, travel, finance, gaming, etc. Publishers earn commissions when their visitors click on the ads and complete a desired action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a service.
Adsense is an ad network that displays contextual ads on publishers’ websites or blogs. Publishers earn revenue when their visitors view or click on the ads. The ads are matched to the content and audience of the website by Google’s algorithms.
Pros and Cons of Admitad vs Adsense
Both platforms have their advantages and disadvantages that you should consider before choosing one over the other. Here are some of them:
- Higher earning potential: Depending on the niche and quality of your traffic, you can earn more with Admitad than with Adsense because affiliate commissions tend to be higher than ad clicks.
- More control over ad selection: You can choose which offers to promote on your website based on your preferences and audience interests. You can also filter out low-quality or irrelevant offers.
- More support and tools: Admitad provides publishers with various tools and resources to help them optimize their campaigns, such as analytics, tracking codes, banners, widgets, coupons, etc. They also have a dedicated support team that can assist you with any issues or questions.
- Higher entry requirements: To join Admitad as a publisher, you need to have a website with at least 10 unique visitors per day and comply with their terms and conditions. Some advertisers may also have additional requirements for accepting your application.
- Lower conversion rates: Affiliate marketing requires more trust and engagement from your visitors than display advertising. Not all visitors who click on your ads will complete the desired action or buy something from the advertiser’s website.
- Longer payment cycles: Admitad pays its publishers once a month via various methods such as PayPal, bank transfer wire transfer WebMoney ePayments or Payoneer but only after they reach a minimum threshold of $20 and after they receive confirmation from the advertisers.
- Easy to join and use: Anyone with a website or blog that complies with Google’s policies can join Adsense for free and start displaying ads within minutes. You don’t need to apply for individual advertisers or offers as Google automatically selects the best ones for your site. You also don’t need to worry about tracking codes banners or widgets as Google provides them for you.
- Consistent revenue stream: Display advertising is more stable than affiliate marketing in terms of earnings as you get paid every time someone views or clicks on your ads regardless of whether they buy something or not. You also don’t need to wait for advertiser confirmation or approval before getting paid. Google pays its publishers every month via various methods such as bank transfer wire transfer check Western Union etc., but only after they reach a minimum threshold of $100
Some possible cons of Adsense are:
- Lower earning potential: Depending on your niche traffic quality location etc., you may earn less with Adsense than with Admitad because ad clicks tend to pay less than affiliate commissions. Also Google takes a cut of 32% from your earnings as its share of revenue.
- Less control over ad selection: You cannot choose which ads to display on your site as Google decides that based on its algorithms. You can only block or filter out some categories or formats of ads that you don’t want to show, but you cannot select specific advertisers or offers that you want to promote.
- Risk of policy violations: Google has strict policies and guidelines for publishers who use Adsense, such as content quality, ad placement, traffic sources, etc. If you violate any of these policies, Google may suspend or terminate your account and withhold your earnings.
- Banners: These are graphical ads that come in various sizes and shapes. You can place them anywhere on your site, such as in the header, sidebar, footer, etc.
- Widgets: These are interactive ads that display relevant products or services based on your site’s content or your visitors’ behavior. You can customize their appearance and functionality according to your preferences.
- Coupons: These are ads that display discount codes or offers from various advertisers. You can choose which coupons to show on your site based on their categories, countries, etc.
- Product Feeds: These are ads that display a list of products from a specific advertiser or category. You can filter and sort them by various criteria, such as price, rating, popularity, etc.
- Text Ads: These are ads that display text links related to your site’s content or your visitors’ interests. You can customize their color, font size font family and style according to your preferences.
- Display Ads: These are graphical ads that come in various sizes and shapes. You can place them anywhere on your site such as in the header sidebar footer etc.
- Native Ads: These are ads that match the look and feel of your site’s content such as in-feed in-article or matched content ads. They blend in with your site’s design and provide a better user experience.
- Video Ads: These are ads that display video clips related to your site’s content or your visitors’ interests. You can choose between skippable and non-skippable video ads and customize their size position and frequency according to your preferences.
- Admitad pays its publishers once a month via various methods such as PayPal, bank transfer, wire transfer, WebMoney, ePayments, or Payoneer, but only after they reach a minimum threshold of $20 and after they receive confirmation from the advertisers.
- Admitad also offers an express payment option for some publishers who meet certain criteria, such as having a high-quality website, a good reputation, and a long-term partnership with Admitad. With this option, publishers can request payments every week without waiting for advertiser confirmation.
- Admitad charges a service fee of 10% from the publisher’s earnings as its share of revenue.
- Google pays its publishers every month via various methods such as bank transfer wire transfer check Western Union etc., but only after they reach a minimum threshold of $100
- Google does not charge any service fee from the publisher’s earnings as its share of revenue is already deducted from the ad rates.
- Google also offers various payment options for different countries and regions such as direct deposit EFT Rapida etc. You can check the available payment options for your country here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7164703?hl=en
- Choose relevant and high-quality offers that match your site’s niche and audience interests. You can use Admitad’s tools and filters to find the best offers for your site.
- Place your ads strategically on your site where they can get more visibility and clicks from your visitors. You can use Admitad’s analytics to track your ad performance and optimize your placement accordingly.
- Test different ad formats and sizes to see which ones work better for your site. You can use Admitad’s widgets or product feeds to create dynamic and interactive ads that can boost your conversions.
- Promote your site on social media or other channels to drive more traffic and potential customers to your ads. You can also use Admitad’s coupons or banners to attract more attention to your offers.
- Experiment with different ad units. Google AdSense provides different ad styles for a reason. You can choose from text ads, display ads, native ads, link units and more.
- Find the best ad placements for your type of site. You can use Google’s recommendations or follow other popular sites’ layouts’. You can also check out the Better Ads Standards to improve your ad experience.
- Decide whether your ads need to be responsive. Responsive ad units automatically adjust their size and format to fit different screen sizes and devices. This can help you increase your viewability rate and reach more potential customers.
- Continue to create new content. Content is king when it comes to attracting and retaining visitors. Make sure your content is unique, valuable, relevant and engaging. You can also promote your content and your site through social media, email marketing or SEO strategies.
- Continue to optimize your site and your ads. You can use tools like Google Analytics, Search Console or PageSpeed Insights to monitor your site’s performance and identify areas for improvement . You can also experiment with different ad formats, sizes, colors and placements to see what works best for your site .
What kind of ad formats do they offer?
Admitad and Adsense offer different types of ad formats that you can use on your website or blog. Here are some of them:
Read also : PropellerAds vs AdSense: Which One is Better for Your Site?
Admitad Ad Formats:
Adsense Ad Formats:
How do they pay their publishers?
Admitad and Adsense have different payment methods and terms for their publishers. Here are some of them:
Admitad Payment Methods and Terms:
Adsense Payment Methods and Terms:
What are some tips and best practices for using each platform?
To maximize your earnings and performance with each platform, you should follow some tips and best practices, such as: