Finally, the Hogwarts Legacy update fixes PS5 version problems and more..
Finally, the Hogwarts Legacy update fixes PS5 version
Today, a new update for the Hogwarts Legacy game was released , bearing the number 1,000,004, which fixes the problems of the PS5 and PC versions, most notably the problem of game crashes, Trophy cups, and others.
During the launch period, some users on PS5 devices began to complain about the problem of sudden game shutdown during gameplay, while others faced the problem of not opening Trophy cups despite achieving the goal to open them in the Collector's Edition.
This new Hogwarts Legacy update has already fixed the problem of the sudden shutdown of the game, as well as solving the problem of the cups, as once the update is installed, all cups will start appearing retroactively, without the need to re-complete their objectives again.
Hogwarts Legacy update fixes
- Fixed issues with achievement data being properly pushed to the Wizarding World portal after binding.
- Added an additional retry limit to connect to the WB Games server on an expired event session.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum number of trophies could not be unlocked when completed in the Collector's Edition.
- Fixed an issue where Mail would not properly activate some chained missions.
- Fixed an issue where the game would suddenly exit when accessing certain areas in the game and triggering special events.
- Fixed an issue where the game would suddenly exit when certain NPCs appeared in the world.
- Fixed an issue where some characters' heads would disappear while hair would remain visible.
- Updated translation text for additional content items.
- The latest version has been added to the EULA for the first time.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of mission descriptions not displaying correctly.
- Display correct VFX visual effects when converting the cape.
- Fixed a stability issue when skipping scenes.
- Fixed a crash when playing cutscenes and cinematics.
- Correct autosave cleaning when closing the game.
- Fixed a crash where the game would exit when starting to save data.
- Fixed a saving bug in the last autosave slot.
- Fixed an issue when restarting the game from the last save point not being able to talk to the seller after the initial conversation.
There are more isolated bugs fixed in Hogwarts Legacy update 1,000,004, which is now available for download.