The Temple (TenPuru: No One Can Live on Loneliness) manga is getting an anime in 2023
Welcome, dear visitors of the Content Random, to this new news about the Temple manga getting a TV anime. If you like the news, you can share it with your friends through the social networking buttons, so that everyone can benefit. As for after,
The Temple manga is getting a TV anime , as publisher Kodansha opened an official website for the anime adaptation of Kimitake Yoshioka's TenPuru: No One Can Live on Loneliness (Temple) manga on Wednesday.
The main cast, staff, and first promotional video were also revealed, and the anime is scheduled to premiere in 2023, God willing.
- The character Akimitsu Akagami is played by actor Masayuki Akasaka (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
- Yuzuki Ohba as Amy Terakawa ( BanG Dream!)
- Tsukuyo Ohba as Yuu Serizawa (3D Kanojo: Real Girl)
- Kurage Aoba as Nanami Yamashita (My Love in the FranXX)
- Character Mia Kristoff played by Madoka Asahina (Bokutashi and Benkyo ga Daikini)
- Kagura Baldwin as Sumire Osaka ( Urose Yatsura (2022)
- Al-Kharj: Kazumi Koja (Kubo-san of Yurusanai Mob, Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
- Series Composition: Yohei Keshi (Battle Athletess Daiundoukai ReSTART!, Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan: Super Extra script)
- Character design: Masato Katsumata (5-toubun no Hanayome ∬, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu)
- Studio: Gekko
The romantic comedy manga began serialization on Comic Days in September 2018. Kodansha released the seventh volume on August 5, and the ninth volume is scheduled for January 23.
Kodansha USA licensed the manga in English in June 2020 and published it exclusively on the BookWalker website. The sixth volume was also released on May 31.
Akimitsu Akigami was always told by his father that "no one can live alone"...but he sure is determined. After all, his father certainly wasn't saying that with the best of intentions, and Akimitsu has no desire to become like that. But when he has a chance encounter with a young woman with very impure thoughts, he decides to do what he must - become a Buddhist monk and renounce worldly ways. But the temple he decided to dedicate himself to... is full of women? And the same young lady there too? what is the man doing ?
Here we come with you to the end of the news. We are pleased to tell us your opinion and what is on your mind through the comment box below, and we are also pleased to follow you on social media to follow all that is new.
Do not forget to support us by sharing the article with your friends, liking and commenting, because this motivates us to continue moving forward and always providing the best. See you in another article, God willing.