Guides adsterra The best Google Adsense alternative
Are you tired of Google Adsense and its tired conditions and requirements in content and visitors? Are you looking for a replacement for it? You are in the right place where I present to you one of the best alternatives to AdSense, which is adsterra , which has many great features that may make you use it permanently, as it is distinguished from other competing companies in the market for displaying ads. We mentioned adsterra previously among the top 2 alternatives to Google. Adsense , and in this article we will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the company and how to register with it.
What is adsterra ?
- adsterra is considered one of the first leading companies in the field of displaying ads on websites and blogs. The company has been operating since 2013, so it is a reliable company to profit from displaying ads on blogs and websites.
- The company offers many features to publishers and advertisers, which are available on many forms of ads that help you achieve more profits.
- The company appreciates any content, unlike many other companies in the same field, and it also accepts any sites easily, unlike AdSense.
- The company deals with more than 18 thousand publishers and more than 12 thousand brands.
Advantages of adsterra ?
As we know that each company's ads has advantages, and now I will mention to you all the advantages of the company that made me want to try this unique company ads :
- The company allows withdrawing profits twice a month.
- The company accepts websites and blogs in different languages.
- It allows you to pay through various means, including PayPal, WebMoney, Bitcoin, and bank transfers.
- It contains various ads, including pop-up ads, banner ads, and other different forms of ads.
- Accurate statistics for advertisements, and the statistics are updated every 10 minutes.
- Ads are displayed in a new and exclusive way, which ensures that you get more profits.
- Safe ads are manually reviewed to ensure they are free of viruses and damage.
- The company accepts all types of domains, including blogspot and paid ones, so you will not have to buy a paid domain.
- You do not require a certain number of visits to your blog or site to be accepted.
- adsterra has servers in many countries, which ensures that it displays ads faster.
- The company's advertising codes contain a code that disables adblock to ensure that you achieve more profits.
- The money is paid to you after reaching the minimum payment automatically twice a month every 15 days.
- You can profit from the company's referral program and get 5% profits for life from the profits of others.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $5 via WebMoney.
Disadvantages of adsterra company.
- One of the defects in the ads is that the display banner ads are not responsive.
- The company provides ads for blogs and websites only and does not support YouTube.
- The minimum withdrawal amount via PayPal and Bitcoin is relatively large, which is $100.
- It contains ads 18+, but you can manually block this type of ads from the site.
Payment methods available to adsterra.
- Pay via PayPal with a minimum of $100.
- Payment via bitcoin with a minimum of $100.
- Pay via webmoney with a minimum of $5 only.
- Wire bank transfer of funds with a minimum of $1,000.
- Pay via Paxum Bank with a minimum of $5 only.
Guides of registration in adsterra.
After we got to know the advantages and disadvantages of the company and the means of payment that it offers you now, let us start registering in the company in detail with the choice of advertisements.
1- Go to the adsterra registration link from here .
2- It will open an interface for you as follows. All you have to do is write your name in the first box, then write your e-mail
7- After approval of your website or blog, choose ad new code to choose the ad you want.
How much does Adsterra pay?
Adsterra pays publishers based on their traffic. Thus, for every click, you will get an average CPC of 30%.
How to increase Adsterra CPM?
To increase your Adsterra CPM, you need to choose high paying categories when adding a website. The high CPM categories are; Encryption, VPN, Finance, Dating, Antivirus, Games, and Software.
Where is Adsterra located?
Adsterra is located at 2nd Floor, 17, Karaiskaki Street, Agia Triada, Limassol CY-3032, Cyprus.
Is Adsterra any good?
Yes, Adsterra is a very good ad network company that connects publishers and advertisers to promote brands, companies, and products/services.
Adsterra withdrawal minimum
On Adsterra, the minimum withdrawal is $5, and you can only withdraw payment through WebMoney and Paxum.
Finally, that's all we have for you about Adsterra and how it works. This is a guide for beginners, so if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below, or contact us directly.
In the end, this was a review of the famous adsterra company that needs no introduction, and we got to know everything necessary about the company, including the advantages, disadvantages, and types of advertisements offered by the company, as well as payment methods and how to register with the company.