The benefits of garlic
The benefits of garlic for the human body are innumerable because it is one of the most beneficial foods for the human body. Garlic has been used in folk medicine since ancient times in order to treat many incurable diseases, and it has achieved much better results than chemical drugs in many therapeutic cases.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can be added to the health system easily, and traditional garlic recipes can be used to treat many diseases. Let's learn in today's article from the Beauty Health website the most important natural garlic recipes for treating various diseases.
The most important medicinal garlic recipes:
Garlic is widely used in alternative medicine in the preparation of various medicines. Therefore, we will learn a number of recipes that can be prepared at home using garlic in order to treat many diseases.
1- Garlic recipe to prevent clots:
One of the benefits of garlic is that it helps prevent strokes that often cause paralysis or total paralysis. It is even included in the composition of many paralysis medicines as a main ingredient:
- You can add garlic to your daily food as it contributes to the treatment of high blood pressure, the main cause of clots.
- But if a person suffers from low blood pressure, he should avoid eating garlic.
- One of the benefits of garlic with plain yogurt is that it helps reduce harmful cholesterol in the human body.
2-Garlic recipe in the treatment of urinary tract:
Some people ask, is garlic a diuretic? In fact, garlic is a natural diuretic because it treats urinary tract problems:
- Some hair is boiled and garlic is added to it, and then it is drunk daily in the morning.
- Natural fluids are also drunk after eating a lot.
Benefits of Garlic for Treating Amoebiasis and Dysentery:
Treatment of amebiasis with garlic, or what is known as dysentery, which is severe diarrhea caused by a germ that is present in foods that are not well washed:
- Garlic is placed in two jars of olive oil .
- Garlic is eaten after each meal with a spoonful of olive oil.
Benefits of garlic for the digestive system:
Eating garlic helps in treating digestive problems, gases and nausea:
- The abdomen can be rubbed with olive oil and crushed garlic.
- Drinking pear juice mixed with mashed garlic before bed can also treat various colic problems.
- In order to clean the stomach of parasites, a cup of honey with garlic and fennel added to it is drunk on an empty stomach on a daily basis.
- Amebiasis can also be treated with garlic by eating garlic on an empty stomach daily.
Garlic recipes to treat respiratory problems:
The respiratory system suffers from influenza, tuberculosis and many other diseases. Garlic is used to treat these diseases as follows:
- The treatment of influenza by people is by drinking orange juice and garlic on an empty stomach on a daily basis.
- Benefits of garlic for colds Garlic treatment for colds is used by eating a cup of lemon juice and mashed garlic after each meal.
- The benefits of garlic for whooping cough are by inhaling garlic steam boiled in water before bed.
- Eating garlic on an empty stomach in the morning helps treat pulmonary tuberculosis problems.
Garlic for detox:
Garlic is used to treat toxins that may infect the body through the recipe for garlic to treat toxins:
- A cup of honey is mixed with a spoonful of black cumin and a spoonful of crushed garlic.
- The mixture is drunk in the morning and evening in order to get rid of all body toxins.
Treatment of typhoid with garlic:
Folk can also be used in the treatment of typhoid, and this is in the following form:
- A cup of honey is boiled and a tablespoon of natural honey and two tablespoons of mashed garlic are placed in it, and it is drunk daily before going to bed.
- The patient's limbs and spine are also smeared with a mixture of olive oil and crushed garlic.
- Early in the morning, the patient inhales garlic steam boiled in water.