How do I stop messages from arriving on WhatsApp from unknown numbers?
How do I prevent messages from arriving on WhatsApp from unknown numbers?
Open the settings in the WhatsApp application, choose privacy and security, click on the word phone number and click on choose no one, and this means that no one can access your phone number other than the numbers saved on your device.
When messages arrive to you from an unknown number, WhatsApp gives you the option to add or block the number. If the messages you receive are desirable, you can add the number. If they are annoying messages, you can block it. This is the easiest way to deal with annoying WhatsApp messages. It will appear to you A window with two options, either to block or report, if you choose to block, this person will be prevented from communicating with you or sending messages to your WhatsApp, but if you choose to report, the number will be added to the WhatsApp list that it maintains for reporting users, and the number will be blocked and spam prevented .
But if it turns out that this person has been reported by more than one contact, he will be permanently banned from WhatsApp, and you can view the official WhatsApp help page to learn more about the option of reporting and banning on WhatsApp , and you can also put this person in the archive folder; Because this feature helps to hide conversations with unwanted people, and it is a feature that prevents the contact or chat from appearing without blocking it, and the WhatsApp program has issued a new update that is muting the chat or muting the chat forever, and you can also cancel the archive at any time you want, Also, this feature does not notify the other contact that you have archived or muted them.
- Update the WhatsApp application.
- Open your WhatsApp application.
- Select the contact or group you want to archive.
- More than one contact and more than one group can be selected.
- Tapping on the contact select the arrow icon with its head down.
- It's easy to reach people whose messages you archive.
- You can also archive all messages.
- Go to the tab, click More and choose Settings.
- Select Chats and choose to archive all chats.
- Archives can be canceled by clicking on the archive section at the top of the screen.
- Select the chat and choose Unarchive.
How do I prevent messages from arriving on WhatsApp from unknown numbers on iPhone?
- Open the WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Click on the messages you want to block.
- Choose the circle icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the information option below the circle icon.
- Click on Block This Caller.
- Choose to block the contact.
Another way to prevent spam from reaching you
- Click Settings.
- Select Messages.
- Click on the Filter Unknown Senders option.
- Choose the playback option by clicking on it.
- This feature prevents messages from reaching you and placing them in a random folder.
How to prevent the arrival of messages on WhatsApp from unknown numbers from Android
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Go to Block unwanted numbers and messages.
- Tap on Conversations and select the conversation you want to block.
Privacy and security steps
- Click on the three dots at the top right of the screen and select Settings.
- Click on your account or the word Acount.
- You will see the privacy option.
- Several options will appear.
- Choose last seen and choose nobody. This option does not tell contacts when you were last on WhatsApp or the last time you were active on WhatsApp.
- Choose a profile picture, select who can see your profile picture.
- By choosing about, you will see all your personal information, and you can specify who sees this information.
- Live site, it is better to turn off this option because it consumes the phone's battery and is not very useful.
- You will find an option called Blocked Contacts. You can return the contacts that you have blocked.
How to disable calls on WhatsApp
- Using an old version of WhatsApp.
- Remove messages.
Using an old version of WhatsApp : You can resort to choosing an older version of WhatsApp, but you need to remove the current WhatsApp and therefore you need to make a backup copy of the messages before removing your WhatsApp, and download WhatsApp with an old version, then choose to restore all conversations, media and videos .
Remove Messages : This feature disables all voice calls and video calls, hides the blue tick that says whether you have seen messages, and removes sent messages, but you have to back up in case of different circumstances.
How to download GB WhatsApp version
- Open the store for your phone type.
- Choose to install GB Watsa APP.
- Choose the feature to restore conversations and other data from the backup that you made when you removed the previous WhatsApp.
- Open the menu, press the three dots, and go to Settings.
- You will see the option to disable voice calls.