How do I prevent messages from arriving on WhatsApp from unknown numbers?
How to archive someone on whatsapp
- Open your WhatsApp application.
- Select the contact or group you want to archive.
- More than one contact and more than one group can be selected.
- Tapping on the contact select the arrow icon with its head down.
- It's easy to reach people whose messages you archive.
- You can also archive all messages.
- Go to the tab, click More and choose Settings.
- Select Chats and choose to archive all chats.
- Archives can be canceled by clicking on the archive section at the top of the screen.
- Select the chat and choose Unarchive.
How do I prevent messages from arriving on WhatsApp from unknown numbers on iPhone?
- Click on the messages you want to block.
- Choose the circle icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on the information option below the circle icon.
- Click on Block This Caller.
- Choose to block the contact.
Another way to prevent spam from reaching you
- Click Settings.
- Select Messages.
- Click on the Filter Unknown Senders option.
- Choose the playback option by clicking on it.
- This feature prevents messages from reaching you and placing them in a random folder.
How to prevent the arrival of messages on WhatsApp from unknown numbers from Android
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Go to Block unwanted numbers and messages.
- Tap on Conversations and select the conversation you want to block.
Privacy and security steps
- Click on your account or the word Acount.
- You will see the privacy option.
- Several options will appear.
- Choose last seen and choose nobody. This option does not tell contacts when you were last on WhatsApp or the last time you were active on WhatsApp.
- Choose a profile picture, select who can see your profile picture.
- By choosing about, you will see all your personal information, and you can specify who sees this information.
- Live site, it is better to turn off this option because it consumes the phone's battery and is not very useful.
- You will find an option called Blocked Contacts. You can return the contacts that you have blocked.
How to disable calls on WhatsApp
How to download GB WhatsApp version
- Choose to install GB Watsa APP.
- Choose the feature to restore conversations and other data from the backup that you made when you removed the previous WhatsApp.
- Open the menu, press the three dots, and go to Settings.
- You will see the option to disable voice calls.