Sleep Calculator Link
Calculating the sleep cycle
- Difficulty sleeping and difficulty waking up.
- Sleeping for more hours than usual, or for hours less than usual at other times.
- Feeling sleepy and tired even after sleeping long enough.
- Drowsiness throughout the day, making it difficult to do activities that require concentration.
- Snoring during sleep, especially if it is loud.
- Stopping breathing or gasping during sleep.
- The feeling of tingling in the legs and hands during sleep, and it disappears by massaging them a little, or moving them.