eFootball 2023 Update No. 2.3.0 is now available to everyone, here are its most important features..
Today, Konami released the eFootball 2023 update No. 2.3.0, which is now available for download on all platforms, including the smartphone version.
The new update brings with it a lot of improvements and modifications to the game after the end of the World Cup, which will be as follows:
eFootball 2023 Update 2.3.0
The eFootball 2023 update v2.3.0 will bring fixes to the game system on all different platforms, which will be as follows:
- Adjustments have been made so that players are less likely to run away from the ball when making contact with an opponent while dribbling.
- Modifications have been implemented to improve maneuverability after a quick touch.
- Modifications have been implemented regarding body contact so that the shield is only triggered when it is at a certain distance from the opposing player.
- Modifications have been implemented so that when a Touch the Ball command is entered in addition to a Shield command in times of contention for the ball, the entry of a Touch the Ball command will now be given priority and the incidence of loss of possession due to the Shield command being given priority will now be reduced.
- When the scroll command is entered, a more appropriate target will be set for direction input and power meter input.
- Adjustments have been implemented so that through-passes are now run into spaces that are difficult for defenders to intercept, in relation to the positioning and direction of movement of opposition players.
- Adjustments have been made so that when a player makes body contact with another player while they are jumping to get a headshot, the player is now less likely to lose their balance.
Reserve the ball
- Modifications have been implemented so that players now move to a suitable position in preparation for incoming high balls in a faster manner.
- In scenarios where a directional entry is executed simultaneously with an accidental command just before a player locks the ball, the directional switch input can be registered as the direction of touching the ball rather than the direction the ball is moving, causing the player to make an unnecessary turn.
- Modifications have been made to the conditions for launching interceptions when defending incoming shots or crosses.
- Adjustments have been implemented regarding marking other players so that a player can now position himself more appropriately, in relation to the position of the opposing ball-carrier.
- Adjustments have been made to players' positions during a match.
- Fixed an issue with offside decisions where if a foul was committed immediately after offside as a result of body contact, the next foul would be in advance and then the foul would be called instead of offside.
- Fixed an issue with erroneous decisions where a foul might be called if the first player on the ball makes light contact with an opponent that should not amount to a foul.
- Fixed an issue with matches against the AI where moves made in defensive scenarios by the AI-controlled team could sometimes be unnatural.
- Fixed an issue where players with "Anchor Man" playstyle could unnaturally position themselves in the opposing team's half during attacking scenarios, even if all opposing players are back in their own half.
- Fixed an issue where 'Anchor Man' players could chase the opponent's ball carrier all the way to an outpost during defensive scenarios.
- Modifications have been implemented so that 'Track Back' players will move to wider positions in attempts to regain possession during defensive scenarios.
These are the most important improvements and fixes that eFootball 2023 update No. 2.3.0 brings today to the game on all platforms, while you can view more details through the official game website here .