Motorola unveils Motorola Edge 30 with triple cameras and unique screen
Motorola has released the new mid-class Motorola Edge 30 phones after the earlier launch of the Motorola Edge 30 Pro phones with triple cameras and a great processor that supports many more other features we review with you in this article Article so follow us.
Motorola Edge 30 phone specifications
- The phone has an AMOLED screen that supports multi-touch and supports a billion colors.
- The screen measures 6.5 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch.
- The aspect ratio of the screen is 20:9.
- The screen supports touch response speeds up to 144Hz.
- The screen supports HDR10+ technology.
Storage and Memory Spaces:
- The phone supports 8 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in either 128 or 256 GB.
- The phone doesn't support external memory sticks at all.
- The Motorola Edge 30 is powered by a Qualcomm SM7325-AE Snapdragon 778G+ 5G octa-core processor and is manufactured to 6nm precision.
- The processors run at (1×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone supports Adreno 642L graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 rear camera lenses each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens has a resolution of 50 MP a wide-angle lens for camera autofocus has an aperture of f/1.8 and is equipped with multi-directional PDAF and OIS.
- The second lens is an ultra-wide-angle lens with a 50-megapixel resolution and an f/2.2 lens slot.
- The third lens is a 3-megapixel depth sensor lens with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The phone features a front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens and a slot for a 32-megapixel resolution f/2.4 lens with HDR capabilities.
- In addition to the advantages of HDR panoramic face recognition and image geotagging the camera supports PDAF autofocus and supports dual-LED flash.
- The Motorola Edge 30 features an accelerometer proximity gyroscope and compass sensors as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android 12 version of the Android operating system.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on second third fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth since version 5.2
- The Wi-Fi network conforms to the Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e standard and the phone supports hotspots.
- The phone does not support auto-play FM radio.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone uses a non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4020 mAh.
- The battery supports 33W fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0
- The company did not announce whether the phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature which allows data exchange between the phone and flash memory.
- Motorola Edge 30 phones start at around $500 in global markets.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets you can check its prices and compare the best buying deals from different stores through the Yaoota website.
The last OS that was accepted for smartphones mentioned in the article was the one mentioned on the company's official website at the time of writing and some smartphones may accept an upgrade to the latest version of the OS. operating system.